Today I’m going to be answering all of the questions in the ultimate book tag, although, I wasn’t tagged!
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
NEVER. Although, I have never read for so long that I might have gotten sick.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
The Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi. Click here to see my review: https://readingreadingalldaylong.wordpress.com/2014/07/06/shatter-me-by-tahereh-mafi-book-review/
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter series all the way.
- I’m not into vampires.
- I’ve never read twilight.
- I love magic.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books…)?
I used to bring a HUGE purse with AT LEAST one book, and other items that are fit for a purse (wallet, ipad, etc.).
5. Do you smell your books?
I like to do what all TRUE book lovers do, and that is to smell the pages.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I like small illustrations, ones that start at a chapter heading.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
Hmmm. I’m going to have to go with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I still LOVE that book, but now it seems that the writing is a bit to childish.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
This actually happend last year, but I’ll share it anyways! So, as most of you know my ALL TIME FAVOURITE book series is The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer, and my favourite YA trilogy is Divergent by Veronica Roth. On July 8, 2014, both The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning was coming out, as well as Four: A Divergent Collection. So, after my day at a day camp that I went to was over, my Dad took me to the nearest Indigo. As you can imagine, I was practically buzzing for energy and COULD NOT stand still. We arrive at the bookstore, and we make our way to the YA section, and there is FOUR: A DIVERGENT COLLECTION, and I snatched it right up! Next, we made our way to the middle grade section to grap TLOS 3! Although, I could NOT find it, so we bought Four, and I made my way crying to the car. I told my mom the situation, and she called the Indigo head offices. Turns out, that there was a problem across the border with getting the book and I would have to wait 2 WEEKS until I got it. The next day, my mom ended up finding a copy at a near buy local book store, and bought it for me! I WAS SO HAPPY! The End!
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
The Giver by Lois Lowery.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix by J.K. Rowling.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I write as well as read, and I will be posting some short stories in the future up soon! Although, I don’t plan on being an author, but I could see it happen in the slightest away.
12. When did you get into reading?
Since I was a Baby!
13. What is your favorite classic book?
I haven’t read a classic yet, but I guess it could be Night by Elie Wiesel.
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
Definitely, and by far it still is.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
I would say thank you, and return it for another book.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
I don’t know!
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?
I don’t flim, but I have a habit of writing of topic things!
18. What is your favorite word?
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
ALL OF THE ABOVE.
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Fairies because I love magic!
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Angels, I don’t know what shapeshifters are…
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Spirits, because I like mythology.
23. Zombies or Vampires?
Vampires because there pretty neat!
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Love triangle, I want somebody to fall in love, rather then never!
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action packed romance, as my mom knows! I’m not into mushy-gushy love!
I hope you guys enjoyed my answers to the Ultimate Book Tag!
If you want to be tagged in my next tag, check out how by clicking on this link: https://readingreadingalldaylong.wordpress.com/book-tags/how-do-i-choose-who-i-tag/
Good Night Book Lions!