(Updated on February 16, 2022)
Alyssa is currently on sabbatical from blogging and will not be returning until Spring 2022. For all Spring 2022 and beyond business inquiries, please email blog(at)readingreadingreading(dot)com
Attention Authors/Publishers: Please read before contacting Reading, Reading, Reading to read and review books.
- All books must be published by a publishing house or have a literary agent representative (no self-published books at this time).
- Physical copies are preferred over e-book copies, but PDF or E-PUB is acceptable.
- Two months notice is required for any book review post.
- Preferred genres: literary fiction, adult thriller/mystery, contemporary, sports, pop culture.
- Reviews will always be 100% authentic and true to personal opinion.
Please note that sending a physical or digital copy of your book to the email address above or the contact forum in the “Contact Me” section does not guarantee a book review. Unless a contract is signed, nothing is guaranteed due to potential personal matters. While a book review may not always be possible, a guest post can be considered.
One thought on “Review Policy”
[…] Review Policy […]