Today, I’m going to share with you my top 8 Best Books of 2015! I didn’t read a ton of books so 15 would be a bit to much for me to do. You won’t be seeing my full list of all of the books I’ve read until December 31, so keep an eye out for that post shortly!
Let’s get started!
- The Land of Stories: Beyond The Kingdoms by Chris Colfer
- It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
- Binge by Tyler Oakley
- In Real Life: My Journey to a Pixelated World by Joey Graceffa
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Genius by Leopoldo Gout
- Everything That Leads to You by Nina La Cour
- The Hunger Games by Suzzane Collins (Movie review here)
Those were my top 8 books of 2015!
Here were my top 14 books of 2014!
Let me know what your favourite book of 2015 was in the comments below or tweet it to me on twitter @readingreadingreading!
Good Night Book Owls!