I thought that today it would be fun to share with you my top 15 posts of 2015, kind of like what I do with books! If you didn’t know, I somehow ended up posting 239 times this year, and hope next year that shoots up to 365!
Here were a few of my favourite posts:
- Frenzy Presents 2015 Recap/Experience
- Raincoast Teen Preview Recap/Experience
- Shannon A. Thompson Interview
- In My Mailbox #5
- Most Anticipated Books of 2015 (2016 version will be up shortly!!)
- Tweets While At The Library
- Nominated for a REAL BLOGGING AWARD
- Author Event: The Secrets
- ALL THE LIEBSTER AWARDS!
- Alyssa Searches Search Terms
- Translations and Why They Matter Most
- Jordan Locke Interview
- Quick Thought #8: ARCs/Review Books
- Libib App!
- 2015 Bookish Goals and Resolutions! (Because I basically didn’t do any of them… that’s what a new year is for!!)
- I’M AN IDIOT (because humor…)
I’d love to hear from you guys and see what posts you loved on Reading, Reading, Reading this year! Although, the best is yet to come!
Good Night Book Owls!