Today I’m going to be creating a Hanukkah Book Tag! I figured since there are a lot of Christmas Book Tags, I would do a Hanukkah one!
Let’s get started!
- The Oil lasted for eight nights… what book did you take your time with and end up loving?
It took me 2 weeks to finish Cress by Marissa Meyer, but I ended up loving it! It’s taking me a while to finish Winter, but I’m loving it so far, too!
2. Spinning Driedal… What book made you spin around and around?
A book that made me “spin around and around” was Red Scarf Girl. I had to read this for school last year, and I felt like there was no plot in it and once it got kind of good, it was done!
3. Hanukkah Gelt… What is the fanciest book/bookset you own?
I actually don’t have a lot of special bookish stuff, but I love this Hunger Games box set that I bought a few years ago!
4. Latka’s (Potato Pancakes)… What book do you love and reread once a year?
As most of you know, I’m in love with The Land Of Stories by Chris Colfer, and I always reread it every year!
5. Maccabees… What book has an amazing group of characters that beat out the enemies?
The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning has an amazing group of characters that #ComeTOgether (BLUEJAYS REFERENCE!!) to defeat the bad characters!
6. Family Time! What book has an amazing family aspect that touched your heart?
It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini may not have a huge family aspect, but in a way friends are more like family in this novel! Read my review here.
I hope that you all enjoyed my Hanukkah Book Tag!
Good Night Book Owls!