Hey everyone and happy spring!
Today I’m going to be doing the “I LOVE SPRING” book tag! I wanted to make sure I do this before it gets outdated.
1. How is spring where you are?
I live in Toronto, Canada so, spring can either be quite warm or quite cool. This spring in particular it has warmed up quite a bit!!
2. What is your most anticipated book this spring?
My most anticipated book this spring is going to be “Since You’ve Been Gone” by Morgan Matson. This book is about 2 bestfriends and there relationship together. One of them dissapears and is left with her best friends bucketlist; which may or may not help find her.
3. Show us a book cover that makes us think of spring.
4. Where are you going to read this spring?
Simple; my bed.
5. Find a book cover with the sun on it.
This book is a high fantasy book.
6. Favorite Spring reads?
I love to read more contemporary books such as Sarah Dessen and Jenny Han books.
7. Find a book with many colors on it.
Thats it for this tag! Hope you guys enjoy!
Also, I will be uploading every other day so look out for a ton of more posts!
Good Night Book Worms!