Today, I’m going to be answering questions to a fun and creative book tag!
Let’s get started!
1. Black: Name a series that’s tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
For me, this has to be The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare. Personally, I have only read the first book in this series, and don’t plan on finishing it any time soon. But, I know that people who have read a majority of the books in this series LOVE IT!
2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.
I’m going to have to say Let It Snow, which is a collection of short story’s that all take place during the holiday season. You can read my review for it by clicking on this link: https://readingreadingalldaylong.wordpress.com/2014/12/16/holiday-reading-let-it-snow-by-john-green-maureen-johnson-and-lauren-myracle/
3. Hot chocolate: What is your favorite children’s book?
My favourite Children’s book is a tied position, taken by: Paper Bag Princess by Robert Munsch and Love You Forever by Robert Munsch!
4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
Everday by David Levithan!
5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.
Basically any popular YA book that is being made into a Movie, here are a few examples:
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout
You are most likley going to kill me, but I’ve never read a book by an indie author! OOPS!!!
7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner.
8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
The Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth!
That’s it for the TAG!
I hope that you guys enjoyed it and I will see you all tomorrow!
Good Night Book Lions!