Today, I’m going to be sharing with you a list of 20 great book blog post idea’s! This post is inspired by an event that just happened to me, as I was searching on the internet “book blog post ideas”. I figured that this would be very helpful for any of you who sometimes do that as well!
Let’s get started.
- A list (such as this one).
- Book Review’s
- Book TAGs
- A discussion (I call them Quick Thoughts)
- A collection (bookshelf tour, bookmark collection (that will be up tomorrow!!!), etc.)
- A weekly meme (see a complete list here: https://readingreadingalldaylong.wordpress.com/2015/01/08/creating-a-blog-weekly-memes/)
- Monthly Wrap-up’s
- Monthly TBR’s
- A Bookish DIY
- Bookish Pet Peeves
- Teaching somebody how to do something.
- A response to a post somebody has made.
- An experience of some sort of bookish event.
- Rant about something that bothers you.
- Research about an unknown bookish topic.
- Interview Authors or other Book Bloggers.
- Write about where you think you will be in ___ Years.
- Explain what NOT to do in _______.
- Take someone else’s blog post title and, without reading the post, write your own post. Feel free to change the title once you’re done.
- Make a list of great book blogs to follow on wordpress.
That’s it for today’s post!
I had so much fun researching and coming up with fun post ideas! Maybe, you can try them out!
See you tomorrow for my Bookmark Collection!
Good Night Book Lions!