A while back, I was nominated by Amy for The Lebster Award. Thanks, Amy!
Click here to see her post: http://bookenthral.com/2015/02/12/the-liebster-award/
Now, I am going to answer the questions associated with the award, and share the award rules.
- Display the Liebster Award logo on your blog post (or blog if you want)
- Thank and link the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions given and then come up with 10 of your own to ask your nominations
- Nominate and link to 8 or more more other blogs (try to make it people who haven’t yet been nominated)
1. If you could bring one character from a book to life who would it be and why??
It would definitley be Alex from The Land Of Stories. I feel like we are so alike!
2. What came first the chicken or the egg?
The egg, how would the chicken have been made?
3. If time travel was real where would you go? Who would you see/meet?
I would want to see my Mom’s Dad, AKA my Grandpa, as I’m sure he was an amazing guy, and that I would’ve loved him. In that time, My Grandmother’s mom would still be alive, and I really would have wanted to meet her as well. I was actually named after her!
4. Optimistic or pessimist??
I am definitley Optimistic, and always anticipate the future. ALWAYS in a good way!
5. Would you rather tattoo ever part of your body or have a small really inappropriate tattoo on your face (you can choose where) ?
SMALL TATTOO, behind my ear. I despise tattoo’s and will NEVER get one in my life. But, don’t be offended if you have a tattoo please!
6. If you could live in one world from a book where would it be??
The Land Of Stories!
7. Would you rather be a dragon or have a dragon????????
Have a dragon! It would be so fun to take care of!
8. If you could only read one book on repeat for the rest of your life what would it be??
The Land of Stories: A Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer.
9. A book you wish they made into a movie? (and they wouldn’t completely mess it up)
The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer, animated please!!!
10. Dog or cat person? (be prepared, I will judge you if you say cat)
NEITHER, but if I had to choose, Dog!
What are you currently reading?
What is your favourite book?
Are you a fan of Suicide Books (ex. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher)?
Least favourite movie adaptation of a book?
Why did you start blogging?
Have you always loved reading, like since you were a child?
Do you watch booktube videos (?), if so who are your favourite booktubers?
Who do you think you got your love of reading from?
Do you listen to music while you read(?), if so what kind?
Other then reading, what do you love to do?
That’s it for today’s blog post! Thanks to Amy for tagging me!
Good Night Book Lions!