Today, I’m going to be sharing with you a few tips on how to get rid of reading slumps!
- Read a book that you will most likely like.
- Re-read a favourite.
- Choose a book that has been on your TBR list for a while, and once you have finally read it, you will feel like you have accomplished something.
- Get a book reccomedation from a friend who has similar reading tastes as you.
- Read something that is out of your comfort zone.
- Watch a lot of booktube.
- Read some of your old blog posts, or read posts from your favourite blog.
- Get in the reading mood…
That’s it for today’s short and sweet post!
Check back for my last February Flurries post, which will obviously be my wrap-up for February!
Good Night Book Lions!