Today I’m going to be recommending a few books for Valentines Day! Now, these won’t be explicit books, just more romantic books. I have not read all of these, but I hope to soon. I’m choosing them because a lot of people like them.
Let’s get started!
- Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler\
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.
- This Lullaby
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
- Why We Broke Up by Maira Kalman
I hope you guys liked these recommendations! Let me know which ones I should review for you guys!
Good Night Book Lions!
2 thoughts on “February Flurries: Book Recommendations for Valentines Day”
Have a Happy “Hearts” Day.