Today, I’m doing a special post! I was recently nominated by Anastasia: http://readandsurvive.com/2015/02/01/versatile-blogger-award/! Thank you so much!
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person that has nominated you.
3. Share 7 different facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
5. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
7 Facts About Me:
- I have always loved books, for as long as I can remember!
- My second obsession (besides books, of course!) is Disney! I actually have a disney blog, but I’m not really active on it anymore: https://thedisneyhouse.wordpress.com!
- I always plan for the future, even though I’m only (almost) 13!
- I’m probably the youngest book blogger on WordPress, I’m (almost) 13, and I started the blog at 11!
- I HATE Peanut Butter, that’s an understatement!
- I live in Canada.
- I hope to blog until I’m 100!
That is the Versatile Book Award! Thank you all of making this happen!
Good Night Book Lions!
2 thoughts on “February Flurries: Versatile Blog Award!”
[…] Versatile Blogger Award […]
[…] Today I will be writing another Versatile Blogger Award post! I love doing these types of posts because I love reading other people’s as well, and whenever I get nominated for one, I like to give recognition to the person who nominated me. If you’d like to read my last Versatile Blogger Award post, click here! […]