Today I’m going to be sharing with you a challenge that I’m going to be participating in! I found this challenge this past Sunday, and decided to join in the fun! Official Website: http://www.peekabook.it/2014/12/2015-women-challenge.html
This challenge will make us want to read more books of any kind written by women, so choose whatever you like and get involved!
Set your level and, if you like, leave me a comment on this post listing your three favourite women writers, in order to suggest new names to other participants as well.
* anyone can join;
* you don’t need a blog to partecipate: if you are a non-blogger please leave a comment with a link (if you review elsewhere) to your review or with the list of the books you read and the level you choose;
* audio, e-books, bound books and re-reads are ok;
* create a sign up post on your blog and post the link in the Linky below (scroll down please, it’s at the end of the italian translation);
* challenge goes from January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015;
* here you can link for your reviews.
Level 1: BABY GIRL – read 5 books written by a woman author
Level 2: GIRLS POWER – read 6 to 15 books written by a woman author
Level 3: SUPER GIRL – read 16 to 20 books written by a woman author
Level 4: WONDER WOMAN – read 20+ books written by a woman author
I’ve decided to join in one Level 2, even thought that may be way to easy, I don’t want to set my standards up WAY to high!
Top 3 Woman Authors I Want To Read:
Are you guys going to be participating in this challenge? Let me know in the comments below!
Good Night Book Lions!